Steeped in compassion, commitment and caring,
United is building a strong foundation upon which to attract and retain qualified personnel.
Our commitment to ongoing training provides each employee the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with today's technological advancements.
We encourage you to submit your qualifications for career opportunities at
United EMS and appreciate your interest.
United EMS is currently accepting applications for
Associates are required to be at
minimum EMT-B (Basic) Certified with
current Indiana Certification, and
have a clean Driving Record with a
Valid Indian Drivers License.
Emergency Medical Technicians
We are a young, professional, customer
services oriented group of health
care professionals, looking to deliver
the most compassionate patient care
for our customers. We work hard and
No experience required.
You'll receive the best training
from our knowledgeable staff. All
previous EMT experience
counts, so you start were you left
off with your previous company.
More than half of our calls are BLS emergencies, not just prescheduled doctor's appointments like you get with other medical transport providers. So come and join our fun team, and get the best exposure, training and experience for your next endeavor.
- Current IN EMT certification with CPR card
- Experience preferred, not required
- Training provided to ALL employees
- Recent graduates OK
- Valid Drivers License
- Applicants must have proof of the following immunizations: PPD - Skin Test (within 6 months), Hepatitis B Vaccine (at least 2 in the series of 3), Rubella Vaccine (completed) and Tetanus Shot (current within 10 years)
- Field compensation: starting at $10.00/hr
(EMT-B) With Experience, plus call bonuses and growth potential
- Uniform Maintenance Program
- Drivers must have a valid
Indiana License with Clean MVR and
be at least age 25 or older. Must be
able to pass a criminal background
examination and drug test.
Following Positions / Job Postings
are available. Click on any posting
to review additional details.
be accepted on-site.